The Infidel Task Force

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Conversation with an Islamic Idiot on Youtube

Here is what the average non-muslim person gets into, when they try to ask questions to a muslim. Youtube is known for extremists and islamic excusers, and here is a good example:

BBJ:
Why don't muslims speak out against Radical Islamists?

TaberLionsDad:
Yo"BIackbootJack" Muslims all over the world speak against radical element's in their society. But its just not good enough for the Zionist machine (oooops) who want's blood. Actually western powers and my friend "Z" they really want a pre-text to go into Iraq etc etc in the name of freedom and steal all the oil while at it. Its not in their interest to see a Islam that is not "violent" hence you-tube videos like this completely designed to get an angry reaction with no intellectual basis.

BBJ:
How come we have never heard of any muslims standing up and denouncing violence?
Are you saying that Islamic media is afraid to publicize it?

TaberLionsDad:
What's interesting "BIackbootJack" is that all the Muslim countries that have lot of natural resources become top priority for the west to go and implement democracy whilst In Africa there was genocide but the west was not interested. The est knowingly put Saddam in power a known nutcase so that they will have to return to get him out of power and and at the same time steal all the oil?!?!Binladen as taught his views in Saudi, but America not a word against them, oil my friend oil!!?!!??!

BBJ:
Last I remember, the West does not "steal" oil. They buy it. Its a business.
But lets stay on that....If America gives BILLIONS of dollars to Arabic oil sources, why are most of the muslim people, poor and have little or no chance of wealth?

TaberLionsDad:
Muslims are generally well off!!!.....are you talking crap again "BIackbootJack" stop talking crap...anyway what is that to do with anything?!?!?! are u trying to make some sort of a connection with ur limited edition IQ power.

BBJ:
Everytime I see people in Islamic countries, all they do is walk the streets. Anyways, heres question number two:
Is it a prerequsite to hate the Jews if you are a muslim? IS it a law or something?

TaberLionsDad:
(silence)

BBJ:
c'mon...I don't have all day.

TaberLionsDad:
(crickets are chirping here)

BBJ:
taberliondad...is it safe to say..you ran away?

TaberLionsdad:
(more silence)

BBJ:
(watching FOX News...staring at the ceiling...rolling my eyes....)

TaberlionsDad:
(still more silence)

BBJ:
ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz.........

= TWO HOURS LATER-

TaberLionsDad:
Yo"BIackbootJack" i'm back!!! son!!! i was a bit busy,was with your ..? well lets not say it here.

No!! Muslims don't hate Jews per say. But if someone is looting your house, demolishing your homes, making your life hell, its only normal to have ill feelings towards them, were only humans. But!!! we shouldn't stereotype what the 99.99% of jews are doing in Israel. In short I like a good Jew vise versa..

BBJ:
oh c'mon man! i already published it...do I have to go back and re-open?

TaberLionsDad:
(answering another poster named Brdstfff)
No "Brdstfff" if we stop the oil you will be on your knees!!! We haev enough money to buy from any other country like the Japanese. And b4 you say i, NO!!! the oil will last forever!!!

BBJ:
what do you mean by "we"....do you control the oil? Are you one of the islamic counbtry leaders?
They will never shut off oil...they need the American money to keep their whores and mistress in line...while their people walk the street and starve, looking for jobs that don't exist

TaberLionsDad:
C'mon my ass "BIackbootJack" you two timing fagit, you've edited our conversation and tried to make me look bad. I went on your blogger, man you are indeeeed!! saaaad!!! I mean do you really spend all that time just to express your hate towards all the Muslims. You hate all 1.6billion Muslims. In your sick head do you think just one muslim may be a good human!?!?

BBJ:
I edited NOTHING you shit head!! It is copied and pasted just the way you said it!
Damn liar! Can't face the facts can you ?

TaberLionsDad:
I'm no country leader but i own a Ferrari and a Aston Martin, my uncle is in the oil business?!?! Anyways, Yes some of the leaders in Muslim countries are bad and its sad that their people are waking on the street with a beak future. But what's more sad that a retard like "BIackbootJack" understands that but yet you hate all 1.6billion Muslims, including the poor ones on street, who are what they are only cos thats all they knew. your sick maan!?!?

BBJ:
Well...if thats all they know..and they have nothing...why aren't you donating your very wealthy petro-dollars to help them get jobs and keep them from starving?
Is it that you don't want to part with your "Aston Martin" or your Ferrari"?
In your last comment you said " If WE shut off the oil"...aren't you supposed to be an Islamic Nation of One?
Where is your sense of duty to your fellow muslims?

TaberLionsdad:
You my dear asshole "BIackbootJack" are the shit head!!! if people watching this site view down the list of comments say ten pages back they can see your sick, repulsive, provocative language that made me say the right things but in a little wrong way?!?!? RETARD!!!

BJ:
Now that is incorrect...i never did that, nor would I ever do that. You must be taking everything out of context....go back and answer my questions....I have a blog to maintain...
come on...chop chop...move it.

TaberLionsdad:
I use to have 7 Ferrari's and 3 Aston Martins. I gave them up and spent the money on the poor. Also produced literature to distribute to the world creating awareness of the state terrorism by the Zionist oppression of the innocent people of palestine (not Hamas). I also helped George Galloway to make clear to the world what the Zionist are doing. And we are one!!!

BBJ:
Uh Huh...Well...thats all very good....
I am so glad to hear that...

Makes me think back to the time I was talking to Bill Gates of Microsoft along with Bill Clinton, Idi Amin, and Glenn Beck on how to help the starving in Africa.
Did I mention I had 10 Jaguars, 5 BMW's, and 17 Rolls Royce?
But I sold them to help the starving poor in Wakapookastan
Anyways..back to our chat...
Would you mind answering the questions I asked?

TaberLionsDad:
Yo"BIackbootJack" is true that down below when you exceed the commenting limit and you have to put in the text in the field, it takes you about 12 attempts cos of your IQ level??!?

BBJ:
not really....it takes me awhile because I am posting our chat on my blog at the same time...
keep up the good work.
answer my questions please.


TaberLionsDad:
Listen! "BIackbootJack" i can't be here chatting to you forever, and as a born-retard you hardly make any intellectual points anyway. I'll let you in on a secret. Everytime i go for a poop i made it my business to take my laptop to respond to your comments?! i picture you better while pooping. Ever since i've met you i've been pooping more than usual!?!
Your killing me man, C'mon!! there's a limit, i can't be shitting with you ....sorry i mean chatting with you all day.

BBJ:
Oh so you admit Islam is full of shit!! As if we didn't know...
Anyways..I see you did answer my questions before...next question:
Why do the Islamic terrorists follow the Koran to the letter?

TaberLionsDad:
Wakapookastan, is that where your mum and dad are from!!!

......Hey!! that sounds like Pakistan!!! ..You racist redneck bigot....it;s a variation of that word "pakistan" twisted in your sick mind!!!

u just said couple of comment's ago that pakistan is good!! and now this indirect racist remark!!! sick ass liar!!!

BBJ:
Hey!! Don't call me a liar, you....you...you...wife beater!!

Anyways..back to our very civilized conversation....

again, if you please..Why do the ISLAMIC MUSLIM Terrorists follow the Koran to the letter?

TaberLionsDad:
Yo "BIackbootJack" i can't answer your question cos i can't concentrate!!! the shitting and now this "yurgy1" character who can't communicate in english anyways has started to talk some other shit!!! tell him to piss off and then i'll answer your question.

BBJ:
Awwww...forget it...
I have to hit the toilet anyways.

TaberLionsDad:
Chicken shit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment